The Manufacturing & Supply Chain Alliance of Mid Florida values the involvement of all businesses affiliated with the manufacturing and supply chain business sectors in Polk County. We offer options for membership that will allow your organization to select the best value. Thank you for your continued support and membership.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Affiliation with state association – Manufacturing Association of Florida through the Polk Manufacturing Association.
- More training, professional development and advocacy opportunities.
- Bi Monthly Meetings with a variety of topics and speakers-open to any 3 employees with membership.
- Training Consortiums to customize programs including new EIA Apprenticeship, and electrical and mechanical maintenance technician training.
- Assistance in applying for Workforce Training Grants and other grant opportunities to upgrade the skills of your workforce.
- Plant Tours and Special Networking Groups.
- New website that includes a link to member companies.
- and more . . .
|Join PMA/MSCA as a Manufacturer, or Logistics Business 2016 DUES $750 for 50+ Employees
2016 DUES $350 for 1-49 Employees
|For membership or renewals, please complete the PMA/MSCA Membership Application to provide current contact information for key members of your organization.|
|Join PMA/MSCA as an Affiliate2016 DUES $350||
This category is for companies that are not manufacturers but have an interest in the manufacturing industry. Please complete the PMA Membership Application.
|III.||Join PMA/MSCA when also a member of another regional manufacturing association
Special Discounted Rates May Apply
|CONTACT: Joy Clancey
863-899-3405 or email
If you are a renewing member, please update your contacts by completing a MSCA-PMA 2015 Membership
Mail your Application/Member Update with your check made payable to : MSCA/Polk Mfg, 4798 S Florida Av, #200, Lakeland, FL 33813.
FEIN: 30-0412824 501(6)c